The Alliance does not provide immediate crisis support services.
If you are in an emergency situation or need immediate assistance, please call 000
If you need to speak to someone urgently, contact Lifeline or the Suicide Call Back Service.
24/7 telephone crisis support and suicide prevention services. Crisis support chat is available from 7pm – 12am (AEST).
Suicide Call Back Service
24/7 telephone crisis support for people at risk of suicide, carers and bereaved, as well as online resources and information.
24/7 telephone counselling for young people 5-25 years
Sunshine Coast Mental Health Service
Access local mental health services for information and assistance in times of mental health crisis 24 hours a day
24/7 telephone and online support, information and referral service for men
24/7 telephone support service and online chat 4pm – 10pm (AEST)
Telephone mental illness advice and referrals, weekdays 9am – 5pm (AEST), online resources and information
Telephone and online chat support service for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and/or intersex (LGBTI) communities from 3pm – 12am (AEST)
Online support for young people aged 12-25 years, including mental health, drug and alcohol issues.
- Make an appointment with your GP
- Find a GP with an interest in mental health issues through beyondblue
- Find a psychologist by postcode through the Australian Psychological Society
- Contact your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to speak with a counsellor
- Visit your local headspace centre if you are 12-25 years old.