The Sunshine Coast Mind & Neuroscience Thompson Institute is undertaking a Mental Health Research Program for the Sunshine Coast. Suicide Prevention is a research priority area of which the Alliance is one strategic element of this approach.
On March 22, Dr Amanda Clacy (Research Fellow, Suicide Prevention) spoke the community about:
- National and regional statistics
- 3-pronged approach to suicide prevention
- World’s best practice for the care of people with depression and in the prevention of suicide
- The Alliance for Suicide Prevention – Sunshine Coast
- Our current research projects